1. The entrance of the tent should be back, and the tent should be away from the Rolling Stones. 2. In order to avoid being flooded in the rain, a drainage ditch should be dug under the top of the canopy. 3. The four corners of the tent should be pressed with large stones. 4. The tent should keep the air in circulation and cook in the tent to prevent fire. 5. Check that all fires are extinguished before going to bed at night. 6. The tent should be built in sequence: first, build a public tent.
Set up a cooking tent, build a stove, boil a pot of water, and then build a warehouse tent and a camping tent for communal equipment. When the camp's tent was set up, the water was boiling, and it was ready to drink and start cooking.
7. Build a field toilet: choose a lower wind in the camp and stay away from the river (at least 20 meters away)
It is best to dig a rectangular pit about 30 cm wide, about 50 cm long and about half a meter deep, with some rocks and fir leaves (to eliminate the stink). The three sides are surrounded by plastic sheeting or packing box, fixed, the opening side should be leeward. Get some sand and a shovel and a piece of cardboard. Use some sand to cover the excrement and toilet paper, and cover it with a plate to remove odors. Set up a clear sign outside the toilet so that someone can see if someone is using it in the distance. At the end of the camping trip, the pit will be covered with sand and marked for other outdoor activities.
Take away your garbage: leaving a bit of garbage in the camp is a discipline that campers must follow. Paper garbage can be incinerated and buried, plastic bottles, cans and so on to be loaded into garbage bags, to be back on the way through the garbage station and then discarded, not abandoned everywhere. Remind you that although at present many places allowed the car into the camping area more and more, but to all the people can experience the fun of camping, environmental protection work is not allow to ignore, at the end of the trip, I hope everyone can take away the rubbish, and try not to use disposable chopsticks, so as not to cause environmental pollution.
Methods for handling accidental species.
Since camping is not as safe as it is at home, there may be accidents at any time, and here are some of the ways you can deal with it:
1. Wind and rain and electric shocks.
The people who live in the city for a long time when camping, see lightning and hear thunder often easy to panic hands and feet, in fact, don't worry, as long as you don't frame camp in the mountains or bare parts of the highest terrain, the risk is reduced a lot. Avoid standing under tall trees in lightning, and the metal objects in your hands are best discarded. If you run away from it, sleeping on the spot can minimize the danger.
2 camping, mountain flood when should pay attention to the flow of water, beach camping alluvial land is poor, but when the flood comes also bear the brunt, after the rain should take action to change a camp, or you will have the possibility of washout by floods.
3.Water and fire. If someone is drowning, first need to clear the mouth of foreign bodies, and implement "cardiac massage" and "breathing", and to understand the medical personnel as soon as possible, try not to pressure to the wounded in the stomach, from the abdomen extrusion, is likely to block his throat. When saving, use bamboo pole, float (wood, plank, life buoy) or clothing. In addition to fire prevention, except for the work of fire fighting, do not light candles inside the tent, cigarette butts are not to be thrown on dry wood, the lighting in the account is best used flashlight or camp lamp.
4. Insect bite. One of the most important things to prevent a swarm attack is to stay away from the hive. If you get stung by a bee, use an alkaline soap to wash it as soon as possible, and then apply water or ice to the affected area. Prevention of leeches (also called the blood-sucking worm) bite method is: in a mountainous area, the first to alcohol, gasoline, kerosene, soap, salt alkaline material such as daub on the skin and clothing, to prevent the leeches invasion into. If you still don't get bitten, don't grasp it with your hand, because it is likely to break its head, leaving it on the skin and causing infection. It is best to flab your skin with your hands, or rub salt, white sugar, lime, or smoke or matches in your body. When the leech falls off, it is better to immediately crush the wound and let it flow out of the blood, which is equal to the amount of blood that the leech sucks.
5. snakebite. Anyone who has been bitten by a venomous snake has no prior knowledge of the snake's bite. In case it is near the artery, it is dangerous to live, and should be sent to hospital as soon as possible. However, once bitten by a venomous snake, grasp the time quickly, press the muscle in the vicinity of the wound, squeeze the blood of the wound, and then make a pass at the top of the wound. It is in the night, it is convenient to make the account, because use flashlight to illuminate the door, then the shoe is poured, only wear shoes to be convenient; As for the lime, it did not need to be brought again, and the snake did come, and the lime could not be stopped.
.Application of all kinds of articles (there are certain dangers in camping, and it will be helpful to master some small knowledge)
1, in a close long trousers. In order to avoid mosquito bites and branches hanging, if big, can be his trousers, cuff.
2. Wear well-heeled shoes. When you feel pain in the soles of your feet, quickly put a small piece of medical tape on the sore spot to prevent blistering.
3. Prepare warm clothing. Outdoor temperatures are much lower than indoors.
4. Prepare enough clean water, dry food and common medicines, such as mosquito repellent, antidiarrheal, and wound medicine.
5. Please guide the way. Usually the area of the forest park is larger, and there is no obvious mark in the forest. So when you go into the forest, be sure to walk together, and ask the guide to guide you, not to go too far into the jungle. Pay attention to some natural landmarks along the road, such as ancient trees, springs, rivers, rocks, etc. Don't panic if you get lost, you can follow the signs and get back on your way.
6. Save water. When the water is broken, use the natural water in the field with caution. Do not pick the fruits of plants that you do not know. In an emergency, you can cut off wild plantains for water.
7. Carry some telescope, magnifying glass, multi-purpose tool knife, flashlight, whistle and other utensils, can bring additional fun and convenience.
8. Protect the ecological environment. Don't kill and catch wild animals, pick plants, fire bonfires and discard garbage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to choose outdoor furniture
- How to buy a parasol
- Imitation rattan furniture can be u...
- The advantages and disadvantages of...
- Rattan Furniture Selection Tips
- Comparison of outdoor furniture and...
- Super Practical outdoor Furniture P...
- Rattan Furniture Use manual
- The protection of rattan table and ...
- What are the types and characterist...
- Common problems and coping strategi...
- Folding tent
- How to set up a tent and open a tent?
- Knowledge of outdoor furniture design
- Outdoor furniture making materials.
- The present situation and developme...
- Chair design principles and classif...
- The difference between terrace and ...
- The importance of patio design
- What is a patio